Past Presidents Parley
HELEN GARDNER UNIT MEMBER OF THE YEAR PLAQUE
The rules are as follows:
- Only Senior members in good standing are eligible.
- She will not have served in a leadership role higher than Unit President but she does not have to have served as President.
- Selection should be based on the contribution the member had made through a program or project for the current year. What did she do that was outstanding?
- Years of membership do not matter – she may be a new member.
- Only one entry from each Unit is to be submitted.
- The name and address of the person selected by the Unit, together with a narrative of not more than 1,000 words describing your nominee’s work and achievement or the current year is to be received by the Department President no later than thirty (30) days prior to Department Convention. Unit entry is to be signed by the Unit President and Unit Secretary.