Chaplain Mae Nalley Senior Prayer Book Trophy
(Note: This Revolving Trophy expires in 2016)
See rules listed below. Entry to reach the Department Chaplain 30 days prior to Convention. Sponsored by Unit 25, Lake Placid
RULES — BOOK OF PRAYERS AND DEVOTIONAL THOUGHTS
- Fly Page (to be centered) must contain:
- Unit name and number
- Location (city and state)
- Name of Chaplain and President
- Membership grouping
- First Section – Prayers
- Prayers to be centered, including name of author
- Author other than person submitting prayer;
- Prayer to be centered, including author’s name and name of person submitting prayer.
- Author Unknown
- Prayer to be centered, state “Author Unknown” and name of person submitting prayer.
- Second Section – Devotional Thoughts Rules are the same as First Section-Prayers.
- Last page
- List alphabetically the names of the people who have contributed Prayers and Devotional Thoughts.
- Cover-notebook, preferably white
- Paper-8 1/2″ x 11″ white, pink or blue bond, or appropriate computer graphic paper.
- Black type
- Prayers must be strictly non-denominational
- Only one Prayer or Devotional Thought per page
- Decorations-only designs permitted are Praying Hands, Cross and Star of David. Wherever a cross appears, there must be a Star of David.
- No decorations on pages with Prayers and Devotional Thoughts.
- Correct spelling
- Strict adherence to all rules.