Learn from our online video series! Check back frequently for new titles!
Learn to create Labels from your ALAMIS Unit Roster:
We now have video tutorials for ALAMIS . There are 12 video tutorials available right now. They include:
- General information about ALAMIS
- How to export reports into Excel and clean them up
- How to do a mail merge for labels
- How to search for members in your department (only districts and departments can do this)
- How to add a new member
- How to view and edit a member’s profile
- How to view a member’s membership activity and change history
- How to delete passwords from your internet browser (no audio – just video)
- How to edit a unit’s information (only departments can do this)
- How to edit unit leaders
- How to view unit membership and leadership rosters
You need to log into the “Members Only” section of the website to view the videos. Remember, you should use the same username and password you use to log into ALAMIS to log into the “Members Only” section of the ALA website. Do not create a new account.