American Legion Auxiliary, Department of Florida is hiring for the Department Treasurer position. Below is a brief job description. For a full job description click here. To apply send resume to email@example.com
Treasurer Job Description
Our non-profit organization is currently seeking a Treasurer to oversee the organization’s budget, financial planning and cash management while limiting risks to the organization. The successful applicant will have previous experience in financial management and knowledge of non-profit finances. The Treasurer will work closely with the Secretary/Executive Director, President, Finance Chairman and Finance Committee to prepare annual budget.
Treasurer responsibilities and duties
- Handle receipt, banking and protection of organizations funds.
- Work with the Secretary, Finance Chairman and Finance Committee to develop an annual budget.
- Maintain an efficient system of policies that adequately control budget activities
- Ensure sufficient funds are available to cover operational needs
- Prepare financial reports
- Complete annual tax audit
Treasurer qualifications and skills
- Must have 1 year accounting/bookkeeping
- Strong knowledge of Quick Books
- Communication and presentation skills
- Must be a member or have eligibility to be a member of The American Legion Auxiliary
- Must be able to travel and work some weekends away from home
Department President shirts on sale for a limited time for $20.00 each. Go to https://www.alaflstore.org/ to place your order